Thursday, April 9, 2009

No Scarf but Hat

Ok so I didn't finish the scarf. The yarn got so tangled up at one point that it took me an hour to finally get it all untangled. I got so fed up with it that I quit. I got my hat partner and it only took me 4 days to get it done with just working a few hours a day. That is fast for me. I like how the hat turned out. I did it in purple. Once I get home to where I can put pictures on the computer I'll post a pic of it and the pattern I used. She didn't give me a size so I hope it fits. Its a little bit too big for me but I seem to have a small head. That is the second hat I've made and so far both hats have been too big for me.

Now I'm wanting to start on something new that I haven't done before but I can't find something I want to work on. I hate that. I think I'll make slippers. www.crochetspot.com/crochet-pattern-easy-adjustable-slippers/ is what I'm thinking on. I love her website. I've wanted to try a lot of her patterns and she gives the basics of it so its easy to adjust to how you want it specifically.

No comments:

Post a Comment