Monday, September 24, 2012

Hi again!

Hey all. It has been awhile. I took a break from crocheting and well crafts in general. I bought a house about a year ago and had made a few little things then just stopped crocheting. I've gotten my craft room more organized than it was but still needs work. We painted the walls like a neon orange on two walls and neon green on the other two walls. it turned out very nice actually and its rather bright in there especially with the sun coming in. I have huge 72" windows so tons of light in the front. I have like 10 plastic tubs full of various yarns and one is for stenciling and soap making. One is also for candy making. One has pillows and stuffing. One of these days I'll get around to actually organizing it better. I'd bought one of those steel shelves and its perfect for the tubs.

I just joined a swap (coffee and chocolate lovers ravelry group  http://www.ravelry.com/groups/fall-coffee-and-chocolate-swap)  I'm in the process of trying to figure out what to include in the swap. I have some ideas and can't wait to start on the project. I'm also working on some projects for christmas presents. going to make some ornaments and some spa things for my mom. I shall post pics if I remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment